Terms of Service
1. Our hours of Operation are 9 AM – 5 PM PST Monday to Friday; please allow one business day for us to respond to your inquiry during peak hours.
2. All deliveries must be to a Canadian residential address and you must be a Canadian Citizen or a Permanent Resident. To purchase marijuana products you must be at least 19 years old.
3. We assume no responsibility for lost/damaged orders due to:
Wrong address given by the customer
Expired PO BOX numbers
Damage to order by postal service
Stolen packages/contents during transit or after delivery
Due to the high risk of theft, we will not under any circumstances compensate for lost orders to Yukon, Nunavut, the Northwest Territories, Northern Quebec, and Labrador. If your address falls within these regions, you have agreed to accept the risk. Due to the enormous amount of theft in the ‘last mile of delivery, there are absolutely no exceptions. There are also no insurance recovery payments.
- If the shipper has deemed the package delivered, we take this shipper confirmation as the order being fulfilled. Absolutely no refunds or claims of lost packages are accepted under these terms and conditions.
4. Prices and availability of products are subject to change without notice, as well as coupons, offers, and sales. We reserve the right at any point in time, and from time to time, to modify, suspend or discontinue (temporarily or permanently) promotions, sales, offers, orders, or any part of the site, with or without notice.
5. Refunds are given out on a case-by-case basis and you must notify us of your intent to return the product within one week after receipt. All refunds take 3-5 business days to process. We do not cover shipping costs for returned products. We treat these situations on a case-by-case basis.
6. Bullying and slander are 100% not tolerated. Our staff will be treated with respect. Any breach of this and there will be an instant end of the interaction. You may be banned from the site. We may, in our sole discretion, suspend, restrict or terminate your Account and your use of the Website, effective at any time, without notice to you, for any reason, including because of the operation or efficiency of the Website or our or any third party’s equipment or network is impaired by your use of the Website, any amount is past due from you to us, we have received a third-party complaint which relates to your use or misuse of the Website, or you have been or are in breach of any term or condition of these Terms and Conditions. We will have no responsibility to notify any third party, including any third party providers of services, merchandise or information, of any suspension, restriction or termination of your access to the Website.
7. Orders are processed within 1 business day. For your first order, be sure to include your Government-issued ID proving your name, age, and shipping address. If you are unable to upload and attach the ID, please email us at [email protected].net along with your Order Number.
NOTE: Some customers have noticed delays between receiving their tracking number from us and being able to track their package through Canada Post. This is because Canada Post will not register your tracking number until they have begun to process the shipment. Don’t despair! It’s in the queue. Unfortunately, this delay can take as much as 36 hours and is completely out of our hands.
8. We only accept Interac E-transfers as a form of payment at this time and we do not accept PayPal or E-transfers from a Tangerine Account.
9. We do not offer Wholesale Pricing at this time.If you are interested in Wholesale Pricing please contact [email protected].net
10. It is not required to become a Member to purchase with us, but we highly recommend that you sign up. There will be promotions only available to customers with a created account. With each order, you are able to earn points that can be redeemed for future purchases.
– 100 points = $1
11. While we are passionate about the medicinal (and recreational) benefits cannabis offers, we are not doctors. We will do our best to provide helpful and insightful product information, recommendations, and suggestions, but this is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Treating symptoms effectively varies widely between individuals, depending on the specifics of their medical condition, their physiology, and their environment, as well as numerous other factors.
We want you to experience the relief that medicinal cannabis products can offer. Talk to your doctor.
Online-weed.net does not give any warranty or other assurance as to the operation, quality or functionality of the site. Access to the site may be interrupted, restricted or delayed for any reason.
Online-weed.net makes no guarantees as to the accurateness, quality, timelessness, or completeness of the information provided on the site and shall not be responsible or liable for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information or for any user’s reliance on the information.
shall not be responsible or liable for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information or for any user’s reliance on the information.
To the full extent permissible by law, Online-weed.net disclaims all responsibility for any damages or losses (including, without limitation, financial loss, damages for loss in business projects, loss of profits or other consequential losses) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the Site or any material appearing on Online-weed.net, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using online-weed.org or any such material.
Online-weed.net contains links to external sites. Online-weed.net is not responsible for and has no control over the content of such sites. Information on Online-weed.net, or available via hypertext link from Online-weed.net, is made available without responsibility on the part of Online-weed.net.
Online-weed.net disclaims all responsibility and liability (including for negligence) in relation to information on or accessible from Online-weed.net.
Online-weed.net reserve the right to change these Terms of Service, Conditions, and Use at any time. You should check this page regularly. The changes will appear on the sites and will be effective when we post the changes. Your continued use of the Sites means you agree to and accept the changes.